PROJECT LEADER ENGINEERING
Commissioned by one of our clients we recruit and select an Project Leader Engineering.
As a Project Leader Engineering you are responsible for the entire design of the material handling system. With a team of mechanical, electrical and PLC engineers you will ensure a working and tested design including documentation. The design must meet the requirements and be delivered on time and within budget. Your responsibility also includes specifications for equipment, commissioning and testing of the system on site. You have contact with the project manager, customer and suppliers on a frequent base. You are a hands-on leader of the type of cooperating. You report directly to the Manager Engineering.
Solely candidates with experience within rolling stock and material handling manufacturing are invited to apply.
• You will lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team for the project
• You will monitor budget and planning for the engineering activities.
• You will manage risks and look for opportunities within the overall scope
• You will report to the project manager within the projects
• You coordinate with customer and suppliers.
• You are a sparring partner for our sales team
• Minimum bachelor level
• Experience (minimum 3 years) in a comparable position
• Thorough knowledge of at least two of the disciplines Mechanical, Electrical, Controls
• Languages: English and Dutch at a minimum level of B1. Candidate must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in Dutch and English
• Leadership skills, able to motivate and bring success to team
• Stress resistant and flexible
• Able to work independently
• Proven problem-solving ability to quickly find the right solutions
• Can work on different projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
What can we offer you:
• Short communication lines
• Working within an inspiring team
• 40 hours a week
• Flexible working hours
• 41 vacation days
• Attractive primary and secondary working conditions
• Many opportunities for professional development
2C&More Technics & Technology cares for the selection in a completely unique way. We will assist you to get the best out of yourself, to realize quick wins in your development and making plans for a good start at the company if the choice is on you.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile?
And would you like to help to build a fast-growing player in the material handling industry?
Contact us at 2C & More Technics & Technology!
George de la Croix, tel. +31 (0)6 46 98 06 41, e-mail: email@example.com
Anne Kee de Beer, tel. +31 (0)6 27 48 17 74, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org