Commissioned by one of our clients we recruit and select an Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the entire realization process of complex material handling systems. You can manage the expectations of the different stakeholders in the project. You identify, analyze and mitigate project risks and look for opportunities to improve the project result for the customer. You report directly to the Manager Project Management. Traveling is part of the job, an average of 40%.
Furthermore, you will:
• Lead a multi-disciplinary project team;
• Monitor budget and planning for the total project;
• Manage the contract and keep a document trail.
What are the requirements for this position?
For this role, you will have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a technical study or technical business administration. You will have a proven track record with externally focused project management.
• Thorough knowledge of contract scope and risk management
• Leadership skills, able to motivate and bring success to team
• Stress resistant, proactive and flexible
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in Dutch and English
• Strong relation builder
• Proven problem-solving ability and strategic thinker
• Can work on different projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
What do we offer?
The opportunity to work at an innovative and growing international organization, on seamless and efficiently handled projects, in conjunction with enthusiastic colleagues.
• Short communication lines
• 40 hours a week
• Flexible working hours
• Attractive primary and secondary working conditions
2C&More Technics & Technology cares for the selection in a completely unique way. We will assist you to get the best out of yourself, to realize quick wins in your development and making plans for a good start at the company if the choice is on you.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile?
And would you like to help to build a fast-growing player in the material handling industry?
Contact us at 2C & More Technics & Technology!
George de la Croix, tel. 06 – 469 806 41, e-mail: email@example.com
Anne Kee de Beer, tel. 06 – 274 817 74, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org